Your Computer Is Low On Memory warning happens when Windows has run out of space to put the data it needs lớn store when you’re running different applications. This can be either in the RAM modules in your computer, or also on the hard disk when the miễn phí RAM has been filled up.
Bạn đang xem: "your computer is low on memory" windows 7
Your computer is low on memory to restore enough memory for programs to lớn work correctly, save sầu your files and then cchiến bại to lớn restarting all open programs.
When your computer doesn’t have enough memory for all of the actions it’s trying khổng lồ persize, Windows and your programs can stop working. To help prevent information loss, Windows will notify you when your computer is low on memory.
Your computer has two types of memory, Random Access Memory (RAM) và virtual memory. All programs use RAM, but when there isn’t enough RAM for the program you’re trying lớn run, Windows temporarily moves information that would normally be stored in RAM khổng lồ a file on your hard disk called a paging file. The amount of information temporarily stored in a paging tệp tin is also referred khổng lồ as virtual memory. Using virtual memory—in other words, moving information to lớn và from the paging file—frees up enough RAM for programs khổng lồ run correctly.
Your computer is low on memory warning occur when your computer runs out of RAM & becomes low on virtual memory. This can happen when you run more programs than the RAM installed on the computer is designed to lớn support. Low memory problems can also occur when a program doesn’t miễn phí up memory that it no longer needs. This problem is called memory overuse or a memory leak.
Fix Your Computer Is Low On Memory Warning
Before moving to lớn the below-listed advanced tutorials, first, you can kill the programs that are using too much memory (RAM). You can use Task Manager to lớn kill these programs which might be utilizing too much CPU resources.
1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
2. Under the Processes tab, right-click on the program or process utilizing the most memory (will be in red color) & choose “End task”.
If the above doesn’t fix the Your Computer is low on memory warning then in order khổng lồ prevent such warnings, you can change the minimum & maximum size of the paging file by following these steps.Method 1: Increasing Virtual Memory
Now the more the RAM form size (for example 4 GB, 8 GB, và so on) in your system, the faster the loaded programs will persize. Due to lớn the lachồng of RAM space (primary storage), your computer processes those running programs slowly, technically because of memory management. Hence a virtual memory is required khổng lồ compensate for the job. And if your computer is running low on memory then the chances are that your virtual memory kích cỡ is not sufficient enough và you may need to increase virtual memory in order for your computer to run smoothly.
1. Press Windows Key + R and type sysdm.cpl in the Run dialog box & click OK to open System Properties.
2. In the System Properties window, switch to the Advanced tab and under Performance, cliông xã on Settings option.
3. Next, in the Performance Options window, switch to lớn the Advanced tab and clichồng on Change under Virtual memory.
4. Finally, in the Virtual memory window shown below, unkiểm tra the “Automatically manage paging tệp tin size for all drive” option. Then highlight your system drive sầu under Paging tệp tin kích cỡ for each type heading and for the Custom kích cỡ option, phối the suitable values for fields: Initial kích cỡ (MB) và Maximum size (MB). It is highly recommended to lớn avoid selecting No paging file option here.
5. Now if you’ve sầu increased the size, a reboot is not mandatory. But if you’ve decreased the size of the paging tệp tin, you must have sầu khổng lồ reboot lớn make changes effective.Method 2: Run Antivi khuẩn or Anti-Malware Scan
Virus or Malware might also be the reason for your computer running low on memory issues. In case you are experiencing this issue regularly, then you need to scan your system using the updated Anti-Malware or Antivirus software Like Microsoft Security Essential (which is a miễn phí và official Antivi khuẩn program by Microsoft). Otherwise, if you have sầu third-tiệc ngọt Antivirut or Malware scanners, you can also use them khổng lồ remove sầu malware programs from your system.
Therefore, you should scan your system with anti-virus software and get rid of any unwanted malware or virut immediately. If you don’t have any third-các buổi party Antivirus software then don’t worry you can use the Windows 10 in-built malware scanning tool called Windows Defender.
1. mở cửa Windows Defender.
2. Cliông xã on Virus và Threat Section.
3. Select the Advanced Section & highlight the Windows Defender Offline scan.
4. Finally, clichồng on Scan now.
5. After the scan is completed, if any malware or viruses are found, then the Windows Defender will automatically remove sầu them. ‘
6. Finally, reboot your PC và see if you’re able to fix Your Computer is low on memory warning.Method 3: Run CCleaner in order to fix Registry issues
If the above sầu method didn’t work for you then running CCleaner might be helpful:
1. Download và install CCleaner.
2. Double-cliông chồng on the cài đặt.exe khổng lồ start the installation.
3. Click on the Install button khổng lồ start the installation of CCleaner. Follow on-screen instructions lớn complete the installation.
4. Launch the application and from the left-hand side thực đơn, select Custom.
5. Now see if you need to checkmark anything other than the default settings. Once done, clichồng on Analyze.
6. Once the analysis is complete, cliông xã on the “Run CCleaner” button.
7. Let CCleaner run its course và this will clear all cabít & cookies on your system.
8. Now, lớn clean your system further, select the Registry tab, và ensure the following are checked.
9. Once done, clichồng on the “Scan for Issues” button & allow CCleaner to lớn scan.
10. CCleaner will show the current issues with Windows Registry, simply clichồng on the Fix selected Issues button.
11. When CCleaner asks “Do you want backup changes khổng lồ the registry?” select Yes.
12. Once your backup has completed, select Fix All Selected Issues.
8. Reboot your PC to lớn save sầu changes. This method seems to lớn Fix Your Computer Is Low On Memory Warning in some cases where the system is affected because of the malware or virus.Method 4: Run System Maintenance
1. Type control in Windows Search then cliông chồng on Control Panel from the search result.
2. Now type troubleshoot in the search box and select Troubleshooting.
3. Cliông xã View all from the left-h& window pane.
4. Next, cliông xã on the System Maintenance to run the Troubleshooter và follow the on-screen prompts.
1. Press Windows Key + X then cliông xã on Command Prompt (Admin).
2. Now type the following in the cmd và hit enter:
Sfc /scannowsfc /scannow /offbootdir=c: /offwindir=c:windows
3. Wait for the above process lớn finish & once done restart your PC.
4. Next, run CHKDSK to lớn Fix File System Errors.
5. Let the above process complete và again reboot your PC to lớn save sầu changes.Method 6: Disable Windows Memory Warnings
Note: This method is only for users having RAM 4G or more, if you have sầu less memory than this please don’t try this method.
The way lớn vì chưng this is lớn prevent the Diagnostics service from loading RADAR which consists of 2 DLL files, radardt.dll, và radarrs.dll.
1. Press Windows Key + R then type “Regedit” and hit enter to lớn open Registry Editor.
2. Now navigate to the following registry key và delete each of them completely:
3. Once done, reboot your PC to lớn save changes. Now you won’t see any memory warnings including Your Computer Is Low On Memory.Method 7: Update Windows
1. Press Windows Key + I to lớn open Settings then cliông chồng on Update và Security.
2. From the left-hand side, thực đơn click on Windows Update.
3. Now cliông xã on the “Chechồng for updates” button to check for any available updates.
4. If any updates are pending then clichồng on Download & Install updates.
5. Once the updates are downloaded, install them & your Windows will become up-to-date.
Xem thêm: Khắc Phục Lỗi Font Facebook Trên Google Chrome, Cách Sửa Lỗi Font Tiếng Việt Của Facebook
You may also like:
That’s you have successfully Fix Your Computer Is Low On Memory Warning but if you still have sầu any queries regarding this post please feel không tính tiền to lớn bình luận and let us know.